Pediatric Pelvic Health:
incontinence, bedwetting, constipation and encopresis
Children do not wet their pants on purpose and need to see a specialist who treats the pelvic floor, specifically a pediatric pelvic health specialist. We help children as young as 4 with incontinence, constipation, encopresis and bedwetting.
Pediatric Pelvic Health Problems
• Are your kids still having accidents at night
• Are they peeing their pants at school?
• Do they feel embarrassed?
• Are they missing out on social activities?
• Are they experiencing low back or tailbone pain?
Urinary incontinence could be normal for their age but there does come a time when children should be dry during both the day and night. A pediatric pelvic health specialist can determine why they're still having accidents and how to help.
If this sounds familiar, book your visit with Dr. Kelley to get help now. Select a 55-minute visit.